☹ I miss you ☹



God I miss you !!
You're pretty ordinary, but there's something about you that I can't let go and it's killing me like no other thing ever did before.
I'm irrationally closing myself from any other love that may come to me because I think that only yours can make me breath, make me smile, make me feel safe, make me feel alive.
This is crazy! This is so crazy! I'm so fucking tired of your face occupying my whole mind, because every time I try to forget you, you just appear in my dreams and I die a little more inside, because I know I can't have you anymore!
God help me! Someone please help me! I can't ... I just can't handle this! I'm starting to collapse!
And every time someone asks me about you I'm like "yeah, he's ok and I'm alright", but I'm not!
I want you, I want you so bad!
I started noticing when you stopped loving me, I knew it, I just couldn't believe it! After all you've said, and I've said ... and the way that I loved you, it was so intense, and it still is!
I know nowadays I have a boyfriend who loves me very much but you know what? I don't love him, because I'm stuck on the idea that I should be with you, and that you should be with me. I know I'm greedy to feel this way and say it, but I can't hold this!
I need to let everything go and be with you, that's the only way I'll be in peace, or maybe the only way I'll finally notice I don't need you. But right now I do!
So please, come and stay with me for as long as I'm alive, and maybe even more. For as long as you can breathe, for as long as you can fake a true love for me.
Just come and stay!

Comentários

Mensagens populares deste blogue

Niraya's Journal #1

✴ Intenso ✴

▲ Perspective ▼